Yay! I got nominated by Mehak Malhotra @positive guider for the Versatile Blogger Award and I’m very honored! Thank you very much dear! I love your blog full of wisdom, motivational quotes and positive bits ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 things about you – one of the purposes of this award is to get to know one another better.
- Nominate 7 bloggers who you’ve have recently discovered who you believe deserve some recognition. Another purpose of this award is to promote networking among bloggers.
Seven things about me:
(That you probably never would have guessed)
- I love gardening and can’t stand earthworms… but that didn’t stop me from making my own worm compost!.
- I don’t like milk chocolate or sweets and I put lime juice to almost everything.
- I have Multiple Sclerosis, which made my life go from “Easy Mode” to “Hard Mode” in a blink. It made it more challenging but also precious.
- I don’t own a single bookcase or bookshelf, my books are evenly distributed all over my apartment.
- I love to participate in contests. (I submitted a drawing and won a signed copy of Akemi Dawn Bowman’s novel, Starfish, yaay!.)
- I love rain.
- Music and singing soothe my soul and bring me back to my happy place.